If you are repeatedly facing the problem of Google search or Google Now crash, this tip might help you.
I had been facing the same issue. Everytime when I try to open google search or google now, it was crashing with the following error:
Try rebooting the device first. If it doesn’t fix your issue, follow the following method:
- Go to apps and select settings
- Tap Application manager in the list:
- Now you will find list of installed application with usage details. Click on the “Google Search” from the list. It will take you to the following scressn:
- Click clear data. Scroll down:
- Click clear cache. This might fix the issue of crash. Atleast it fixed the issue for me.
- If this doesn’t solve your issue, repeat the process for other apps by google. There might be some dependency on other google apps.